Zebra 110Xi4 Thermal Barcode Label Printer 300/604
DPI,Ethernet/Serial/USB Line Cord Zebra
Zebra Xi4 Series Industrial Rugged Thermal Transfer Label Printer
· 203 dpi
· 4.09" max print width
· 16MB SDRAM
· Ethernet, USB, Serial (RS-232), and Parallel interfaces
· Clear Media Side Door & Media Hanger
· Includes power supply
· Cables sold separately
Built for high-volume applications and harsh environments, Zebra's
Xi Series label printers deliver superior
print quality and reliability.
Boost productivity with faster print and connection speeds, and
reduce downtime with early warning.
Zebra’s built-to-last Xi™ series printers are legendary for their
rugged durability, consistently outstanding
print quality, fast print speed, long life and unparalleled reliability in
These qualities translate into low total cost of ownership—making
them a smart investment for organizations
with high-volume, mission-critical or specialty labeling
Xi4 printers build on this legacy to boost your operational
productivity with up to 40 percent faster print
speeds on select models, faster 10/100 Ethernet connection speeds,
and enhanced early warning systems
for reduced downtime.
Other advanced and flexible features include a large, easy-to-read
front panel for simple setup with optional
customizable menu and support for a wider assortment of languages.
Integration is easier with a variety of network connectivity
options, while ZebraLink™ Solutions provide
remote printer management capabilities.
Xi4 Enhanced Features:
Print speeds up to 14”/356 mm per second (110Xi4™ and 140Xi4™) for
increased batch and
LCD content and navigation customizable to user needs
Large, easy-to-use LCD screen simplifies setup
Flexible connectivity including simultaneous parallel/Ethernet
Advanced ribbon- and media-low LCD/e-mail alerts
On-board diagnostic tools and adjustments to ensure optimum print
(110Xi4) now standard
High Performance and Flexibility increases productivity
Drive down operations downtime with the all-metal Xi series’ rugged
dependability and premium performance.
FAST Xi4 printers easily keep pace with your high-volume production
• Xi4 models with 14”/356 mm-per-second print speeds provide one of
the fastest technologies on the
market, improving productivity in batch printing and print-and-apply lines.
• Fast processing and throughput raise productivity.
• Powerful memory stores more label formats, fonts and graphics.
• Durable metal printhead mechanism delivers outstanding print
quality over the long run, reducing or
eliminating downtime for printhead replacement.
For mission-critical and 24/7 operations, every minute down means
money out the window.
Turn up your uptime with Xi4 printers:
• The long-proven Xi series platform is designed and built to work
nonstop, all day, every day.
• Quickly identify and resolve printer issues with early warning
systems that indicate when to service the
printhead and change ribbons/media, and with remote printer
Industrial-strength Xi4 printers withstand the most demanding
• Rugged, heavy-gauge steel housing and metal interior components
brush off bangs and bumps.
• Enclosed operating mechanisms block out debilitating dust and
• Printers operate trouble-free in a wide range of temperatures and
Zebra 110Xi4 Series Specifications:
110XI4 203DPI/RS232/Serial/Parallel/USB 10/100PS/16MB with ZPL/XML/
Direct Thermal/Thermal Transfer Printer
Maximum Mono Print Speed
Maximum Print Resolution
Maximum Print Width
Media Types & Handling
Maximum Roll Diameter
Maximum Label Width
Maximum Label Length
Network & Communication
· 110Xi4 RFID Label Printer
· North American Edition Power Cord
· Xi4 User's Guid
· ZebraNet Connectivity CD
Transmissive Media Sensor
Reflective Media Sensor
Label Core Size
Ribbon Core Size
110 V AC
Bar Code Symbology Supported
Code 128 UCC
UPC 2 or 5 Digit Extension
EAN With 2 or 5 Digit Extension
Standard 2 of 5
Industrial 2 of 5
Interleaved 2 of 5
· RFID Ready
· Auto calibration
· Unicode Compliant
· Intelligent printhead
· 300 unique darkness settings
· Improved head test for element out
· Construction: 12-gauge steel frame
· Single 32 bit 133 Mhz RISC processor
· Multi-level Element Energy Equalizer
· Clear Media Side Door and Media Hanger
· Automatic media/ribbon sensing capability
· Mirror feature allows user-defined printer configurations to be
retrieved from the network